+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to Stay in Mississauga

Zaibi

Aug 22, 2010
Dear Friends,
I am visiting Canada from 24th of May to 21st of June. I am a single and looking for a seperate furnished/semi furnished room and seperate washroom. I would preffer being paying guest. My budget is from 400 to 600. I can pay extra for food. Any Help?
I will be new to Canada and don't have any friends or relatives there :(

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Good Short Stay Options - Toronto/GTA

Here r my choices, in this order:

1- Motel6, Mississauga
2- Studio6, Mississauga
3- SafeHomeStay, Toronto
4- Best Western Hotel, Brampton
5- Ports Hotel, Mississauga
6- Holiday Inn Express, Airport or Brampton or Mississauga
7- Comfort Inn Hotel, Mississauga
8- Derry Guest House, Toronto Downtown

NOTE:
a) All r similarly priced (+/-), except the BLUE colored hotels. -but, they r 'budget hotels', so not pricey
b) I'd suggest everyone to go for Motel6. It's way better organized, value for money than the others.
c) In the Hotels, Holiday Inn Exp is better than Best Western; but B/W has bigger room size.
d) Do not go to Derry Guest House, unless u must be in Downtown Toronto. -not well maintained
e) SafeHomeStay is well managed by the Thomas & Caroll. Its the Cheapest among all. -not bad too

Qorax

Zaibi

Aug 22, 2010
Dear Steaky,

Thanks for response but these places do not come under my budget. Expensive

jawadahmed6065

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
You might need to look for shared accomodation where you can live with a room mate? or might be some bachelor hostel accomodation in case you really want any cheapest. Links mentioned above from Sir Qorax are the cheapest and the most economical which has been used by many.

Good luck...

ADOLPH

Aug 12, 2011
Friend you should yhave to search from internet about Where to Stay in Mississauga, through internet as internet is a global village and you can get all kind of information there. So why don't you search there once.