+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

where to head to and what to do now..............

JMOBhatti

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
HKG/LDN
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
No
Med's Done....
Alhamd o lillah
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Alhamd o lillah
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamd o lillah
LANDED..........
Alhamd o lillah
I got selected as QSW Immigrant in Chemist category. I have master of science degree in Chemistry from a top notch university of Asia. I have been to Montreal for about one year but not been able to find any job in my field. But luckily I managed to have some Canadian work experience in a call center with good outcome.

May I kindly have the opinion of seniors that:

i- should I stay in Montreal?
ii- Should I move to some other province or city? If so, what city will be good to relocate to where I can have some jobs in my field.
iii- What college or school (in Montreal, Quebec or Rest of Canada) I go to to have a short term diploma or certificate which enhances my chances of fining a job in my field i.e Chemistry.
iv- any referral to employment agencies which deals with pharmaceuticals, petrochemical or any other chemical industries in Montreal or Canada.

Thanking in advance for the expertise opinion.

May 28, 2014
You should have a professional resume and cover letter written. Do you have one. Let me review and I can tell you if you should change something to increase your chances.

Adam

JMOBhatti

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
HKG/LDN
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
No
Med's Done....
Alhamd o lillah
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Alhamd o lillah
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamd o lillah
LANDED..........
Alhamd o lillah
Can you kindly send me your e-mail to my inbox ; and brief introduction, as well, please.