+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to do fingerprints in Austin, TX? (online FBI PCC application)

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I checked FBI approved channelers and seems like none of them can provide this service if you're not a US citizen/Green Card holder. There is none of participating USPS fingerprinting locations in Austin, and the closest one is in San Antonio/Houston/Dallas. Is there any other options where to take fingerprints?
Thanks in advance.
How is this any different than your request a few weeks ago:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fbi-pcc.247817/post-10317099

where I posted, this:
Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm gathering all the documents needed when I receive my ITA. Does anybody know where I can get my fingerprints done if I'm on F-1 visa here in the U.S.? When I went on the FBI website to check participating USPS locations for fingerprints, there were non in Austin (I reside in Austin, TX). The closest one are in Houston or San Antonio, which is like 3 hour driving from where I live.
I checked the list of approved channels but it seems like only citizens and green card holders can use their service. I also saw that UPS locations do the fingerprint service, but will they send the result to FBI directly or should I email my results to FBI? Thank you in advance.
Guess you have no other choice than to take a 3 hour drive...and a 3 hour drive, back. o_O