+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to apply?? Guide me PLZZ PLZZ

span

Oct 10, 2015
Hi,

Ive done Bachelors in ECE with 7.58 cgpa (75%) (India). Im working as web application developer for 6 months and have prev done internship as web application dev for 4 months during my final sem. Im taking IELTS next week. Could anyone say my chances of getting in these universities ( i want to do Masters in Computer science). I don't have any papers published nor did I took part in any conferences :( (Regretting this now)

1) UBC
2) Univ of western Ontario
3) Queens
4) SFU
5)Dalhousie
6) Carleton and Univ of Ottawa

If I had to chose three universities Among these ( One Dream and Two Sure), where should I place my bets ?

On a different Note:- As already mentioned I have done Bachelors in Electronics and Communication engineering, I have read in few univ sites that there are some pre requisites for taking masters in CS. So Do i necessarily have to take those papers priorly?

Kindly help me, Il be very much Thankful, :)

Pavan

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
First and fore most look at the course work of each university if all of them have the same course work then look at the rankings and then decide. always apply to a combination of good , medium and low ranked universities. so if u decide to apply for 3 go with one good ranked , one medium ranked and one low rank so that u r sure to get admission and if luck u can get a good university too.
this is just my opinion u have to do ur research get different opinions and also search the internet for reviews etc.

Sparsha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Span,

I think you stand a good chance at Dalhousie, Carleton and Ottawa..
Give them a shot!...
:)