+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where should i send Police certificate ??

ramuluk

Jan 16, 2014
Hi Friends,

I applied to canada permanent residence under provincial Nominee program. I have sent my application to Nova scotia and i got file number recently. But i ve not send PC with application .

My Question is : where should i send police certificate?

Is it Nova scotia (centralised office )or visa office (i given ottawa as my visa office)

Please help me

thank you

AINP-BDR

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
30-01-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2013
AOR Received.
02-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
RPRF Request 30-01-2014 paid on same day
Med's Request
02-10-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2013
Interview........
Inproces 11-02-2014 Decision Made 07-03-2014
Passport Req..
13-03-2014
ramuluk said:
Hi Friends,

I applied to canada permanent residence under provincial Nominee program. I have sent my application to Nova scotia and i got file number recently. But i ve not send PC with application .

My Question is : where should i send police certificate?

Is it Nova scotia (centralised office )or visa office (i given ottawa as my visa office)

Please help me

thank you
Please wait till your status changed to "inprocess" or till they requested you PCC.

send to below address by specifying Name, UCI, File Number and DOB

Send original Police Certificates to:
Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

canimmigrate

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
CT, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I my opinion, you should obtain and send as soon as your file is transfered to your visa office. You should contact the visa office and ask them how and where you can send the PCC.

Because when the visa office asks for it then you might not have enough time to obtain it send in time give by them. They typically give 6 weeks but for some countries obtaining takes 7-8 weeks also. so you will have to ask for time again and it might delay your case.
Or depending on the time your application was recieved you can obtain the PCC now and keep it with you and provide VO when they ask. PCC validity is 12 months so 2nd option should also be ok.

But in either case, don't wait till the time they ask you because as I said above depending on the country you need to obtain your PCC from, you may not have enough time.

Thanks,
can