+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where can I find what the different Case Type mean? Do Open Work permits have one?

Lenalion

Mar 23, 2020
Hello!

I am an international student currently residing in Quebec and I am looking to apply to an exemption from the tuition fees to international students. In order to do this, I need to know if my parents meet the requirements to apply and since one of them is if they have specific case types with their work permit, I would like to know a couple of things about this. The first question would be if there is any list where I can find what each individual Case Type means and where I can find it. The second is if Open Work permits have a specific case type, different case types, or any case types at all.

For reference, if any list cannot be found, does anyone know what these specific case type categories mean? 07, 08, 20, 22, 23, 26, 52 or 53 . ( Having one of these are the requirements to apply to the program )

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello!

I am an international student currently residing in Quebec and I am looking to apply to an exemption from the tuition fees to international students. In order to do this, I need to know if my parents meet the requirements to apply and since one of them is if they have specific case types with their work permit, I would like to know a couple of things about this. The first question would be if there is any list where I can find what each individual Case Type means and where I can find it. The second is if Open Work permits have a specific case type, different case types, or any case types at all.

For reference, if any list cannot be found, does anyone know what these specific case type categories mean? 07, 08, 20, 22, 23, 26, 52 or 53 . ( Having one of these are the requirements to apply to the program )
If parents are on a work permit children don’t qualify for domestic tuition for college and university.