when will C6 be passed as the time for becoming a citizen will be shortened

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steveca2012 said:
hopefully this year!
Correct me if I'm wrong but I read one article that they are aiming for July 1st to coincide with Canada's 150th birthday. That would be great for future applicants.....plus they will lessen the fees too. Cross your fingers! :D :D :D

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
stargazerlilly said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I read one article that they are aiming for July 1st to coincide with Canada's 150th birthday. That would be great for future applicants.....plus they will lessen the fees too. Cross your fingers! :D :D :D
WRONG INFO

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
stargazerlilly said:
If that article was written by some immigration lawyers you can just throw it in the trash bin since it has zero value - one obvious clue: nowhere in the current C-6 was any fee reduction mentioned

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
stargazerlilly said:
Yeah, that urban legend was around last year, too. Just wishful thinking.

The whole bill seems stalled in the Senate. It is anyone's guess when they will start working on it again.
I was hoping that the immigration ban down south might warm C-6 activity in the Senate, but no.

Richard11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stargazerlilly said:
why you consider about fee?