+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When should I open up my profile

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Hi Friends Me and my husband are getting a score of 467.We have almost all the document ready just the issue is that we are making sure we have everything in place. We need a PCC from the USA and given that it takes about three months to come ,we sent the fingerprints on the 14th of this month.And also they can reject the fingerprints as well so do you think its wise to open the EE profile in mid May.Any suggestions guys

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am not an expert but I would open the profile. Having the proof you have applied
For the US PCC is good. CIC knows It takes time for certain countries. Good luck.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
If you get ITA the next round, you will have 60 days to submit. I don't know if thats enough for you to get PCC from FBI.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Hi friends I just called CIC and they said that in case the PCC takes time just attach a proof that you have applied for the certificate but it again depends on the CIC officer accessing your case.Anyone who has received ITA or anyone having the same issue.

Seby25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Hakuna Matata
fpaikar said:
Hi friends I just called CIC and they said that in case the PCC takes time just attach a proof that you have applied for the certificate but it again depends on the CIC officer accessing your case.Anyone who has received ITA or anyone having the same issue.
Buddy all the folks who are applying from the US will have this problem..The way i have heard, most of the time CIC will accept this since it is a known issue..

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Thanks Seby don't know why they take so much time.Also what worries is me is that what if they reject the fingerprints then it will again cause further delay:(

timtoms

Apr 22, 2015
Hi fpaikar,

Could you please let me know how did you get your fingerprints done.should we go to police station?..I need to do the same for FBI PCC.

Thanks
timtom

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Hi Tim, yes you can go to the nearest Police station and tell them and they should have the fingerprint card.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Hi Tim as I am in Canada I got it done here in the police station.About doing it in India I am not sure but you can check with the Police station there.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Friends I need another suggeston. The time I was born I did not have a birth certificate and my father got it made on an court Order back in India and it was made on the basis of my Higher secondary certificate. The problem is that there is an error of two alphabets on my certificate and the passport.Now can I get an affidavit done from a Notary and state that there was a spelling mistake when the passport was made.