+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when is the last date for visa for sept 2014 intake

manoj katta

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Hi ppl,

Could u'll tell me when is the last date to apply for Sept 2014 intake, and when would be the best time to apply for it.

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check processing times on www.cic.gc.ca and look up your country. To be on the safe side, add a couple of weeks.

Serendipity14

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
itstime said:
Check processing times on www.cic.gc.ca and look up your country. To be on the safe side, add a couple of weeks.
Thanks! I was looking for the same information :)

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Patel said:
that's good answer... ;) :)
Compared to the one you gave (as late as possible or a month before start of semester), it is a great answer.

Rule of thumb is to apply as soon as possible after acceptance letter from institution.

manoj katta

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
My doubt is mainly concerned with which month would be the best to apply for Sept intake as they say u can apply only before 4 months or something.

raj_009

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
manoj katta said:
My doubt is mainly concerned with which month would be the best to apply for Sept intake as they say u can apply only before 4 months or something.
It's nothing so. U can apply as soon as possible. U need to have time cushion to avoid last minute delays. These things are very clearly stated at VFS website. Do browse thru them.

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manoj katta said:
Says who?