+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WhatsApp group for sponsoring dependant child

draviki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2015
Hello dear friends,

Those of you applying for sponsoring your child and bringing them to canada, I request you to share your numbers.
Those who have brought their kids on TRV and then applying for PR also share.
And those of you who have already submitted and got the PR, also kindly join. Help us with your experiences and knowledge.

Lets help each other and get our queries shared and resolved quicker. Lets form a whatsapp group.

Thank you.
Aswini

elvis14

Jul 28, 2021
hae guyz i would like a family sponsorship i wish we can travell and live and my mum to work in canada if there is anyone who can help us please i beg of u to communicate with my mum and help her in any way possible for me,my sister and brother+our mum rto get a family sponsorship/permanent residence u can whatsapp my mum on 0727752952.please help us as soon as possible we have alot of problems her in africa:kenya.

Aug 27, 2022
Hello dear friends,

Those of you applying for sponsoring your child and bringing them to canada, I request you to share your numbers.
Those who have brought their kids on TRV and then applying for PR also share.
And those of you who have already submitted and got the PR, also kindly join. Help us with your experiences and knowledge.

Lets help each other and get our queries shared and resolved quicker. Lets form a whatsapp group.

Thank you.
Aswini
please help me too +2207316834