+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What's the next step after medical exam passed? How long should we wait for the next procedure?

Mmaduabuchi

Jan 9, 2022
I have done upfront medical and biometric for Canadan work permit how long do I have to wait to get a pr request or what’s next to do

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
I'm a February 2018 applicant,
received AOR and PCC - March 2018
Medical exam request - August 2018
Medical exam passed - September 2018

What would be the next step and how long should I wait for?

Thank you, guys!
Wishing everyone good luck and have a happy life ahead. :)
the next will be
1)AOR2 send to VO
2)sponsor approval ...if you haven't got it.
3) biometric .... if you haven't done yet.
4)pre arrival
5) decision made plus PPR

the order may be different and also varies with the nature of your applications.
good luck!

Aidel

Jul 20, 2022
If you haven't done biometrics then thats next, after that if no more additional documents requested it would take another few months for the background check, criminality check and eligibility check. After all this is done you will get your "decision made" and hopefully a passport request along with it. Good luck
Hi guys I did my biometric and got my pre arrival letter then medical last month June 2022 and it's been almost a month this coming July 27 but until now no upd6from IRCC if I passed my medical anyone can help

Antonio Tawil

Aug 13, 2022
Hi guys I did my biometric and got my pre arrival letter then medical last month June 2022 and it's been almost a month this coming July 27 but until now no upd6from IRCC if I passed my medical anyone can help
did you get any updates yet? because im on the same stage as you.