+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to include for 2 IDs for a minor

mohamed1978

Sep 30, 2014
Hello,
I have two questions:
1- I applied for a minor and included copies of PR card, a passport page with all minor details, Health card (no photo) and school report ( no photo). Are these enough as two IDs are required by IRCC?. Specifically, does IRCC consider the passport page a separate ID?

2-I only included a single page for the minor that has all minor details like photo, name, passport issue and expiry date, place of issue, etc. I did not include all pages. Is this OK
Thanks

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hello,
I have two questions:
1- I applied for a minor and included copies of PR card, a passport page with all minor details, Health card (no photo) and school report ( no photo). Are these enough as two IDs are required by IRCC?. Specifically, does IRCC consider the passport page a separate ID?

2-I only included a single page for the minor that has all minor details like photo, name, passport issue and expiry date, place of issue, etc. I did not include all pages. Is this OK
Thanks
1. The rules are both documents must have name and date of birth, at least one must have a photo, and if one document is a PR card the other must be Canadian govt issued. You should be alright - though you seem to have oversupplied docs.

2. This seems in line with requirements. I did the same and got an AoR, so it passed the first completeness test.

All the best!