+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what to fill in travel history form??

nitishpandit

Jul 20, 2015
Hello everybody,

I got ITA recently and was filling all my forms but not sure what to fill and not to fill in the travel history form?
It ask for the information related any trips I have taken outside Canada(not my country of origin though),so am i supposed to fill the transits information during my trip?
Eg: If I flew to India and had Chicago as transit then should I include Chicago in my travel history?

Also among all the countries I had as transits during my flights only US has stamped my passport, so I am not sure should I include only those places where my passport got stamped during transits?

Please advice. Thanks

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
nitishpandit said:
Hello everybody,

I got ITA recently and was filling all my forms but not sure what to fill and not to fill in the travel history form?
It ask for the information related any trips I have taken outside Canada(not my country of origin though),so am i supposed to fill the transits information during my trip?
Eg: If I flew to India and had Chicago as transit then should I include Chicago in my travel history?

Also among all the countries I had as transits during my flights only US has stamped my passport, so I am not sure should I include only those places where my passport got stamped during transits?

Please advice. Thanks
In my opinion, Travel history includes your travels in the countries in which you have entered i.e. have an immigration entry stamp in that country or in other words, visited different places in that country.
So, having a transit simply does not count as your travel history