+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to do with my missed test?

gqx

Dec 28, 2014
I missed the test on AUG 31 and i wrote an explanation letter to CIC. I didnt have any informtion after that.

My question is: Will CIC update my new test date on their system so that I can know it from their official website. I am afraid that my mail will get during the delivery.

Another question is: How long will it take to reschedule my test?

Thanks

rmust

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2012
Med's Request
27-March-2012
Med's Done....
31-March-2012
Passport Req..
22-June-12
VISA ISSUED...
27-July-12 (received Aug 2)
LANDED..........
04-Aug-12
If you missed your first test, then CIC will automatically schedule you in for a second test (even if you did not send them a letter). ECAS may or may not get updated, however you should receive a letter in the mail. You can also call the CIC call center just to find out if a 2nd test date has already been scheduled for you and if CIC received your letter.

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gqx said:
I missed the test on AUG 31 and i wrote an explanation letter to CIC. I didnt have any informtion after that.

My question is: Will CIC update my new test date on their system so that I can know it from their official website. I am afraid that my mail will get during the delivery.

Another question is: How long will it take to reschedule my test?

Thanks
you keep opening up new threads for the same issue where you already received replies to.... ::)