+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what should a sponsor first step in sponsoring a relative in hk? pls help! need

Mar 7, 2012
Hi! my relative is a nurse in Canada and she will be my sponsor in going there? what will be her first step then? I have asked couple o agencies here in Hong Kong but we just even more confuse as they have different advises and one more thing I am scared of being scammed as they will soon collect some fees. pls pls help..

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
hi maricar. you are qualified to apply as live in caregiver, with your work experience in hk, the question is if your aunt is qualified to sponsor you.

to be qualified she should offer you a job that either takes care of children, seniors, or disables person. she should provide you with room accommodation and financially capable to pay you. to start she should apply for positive LMO in service canada.

as for your qualification. you should have at least 72 units from university or college.

you dont have to ask help from the agency, you can always post your question here in the forum.

for more info check this
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/apply-who.asp

Mar 7, 2012
Thank you sir/ma'am for the reply... I am very pleased about the informatio that you have given me...
Yes si/ma'am she will also be my employer coz I will be looking after her 5 years old daughter. about the step, will she go to the canadian embassy to get a LMO? thank u.. God Bless!

Mar 7, 2012
maricarvergara said:
Thank you sir/ma'am for the reply... I am very pleased about the informatio that you have given me...
Yes si/ma'am she will also be my employer coz I will be looking after her 5 years old daughter. about the step, will she go to the canadian embassy to get a LMO? thank u.. God Bless!