+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what shall we do?

rama chugh

Dec 31, 2006
i applied for permanent citizenship immigration as skilled worker three years ago now i am in a dilemna because waiting period is increasing and the cad $ is increasing day by day as compared to indian currency .suppose i fall shorrt of funds at the time decision then can/should we as a family of four go two persons at time.

secondly can i as a science graduate and my spouse as a commerce graduate enhance our educational/vocational qualification of some sort.
please advice and oblige.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rama chugh said:
i applied for permanent citizenship immigration as skilled worker three years ago now i am in a dilemna because waiting period is increasing and the cad $ is increasing day by day as compared to indian currency .suppose i fall shorrt of funds at the time decision then can/should we as a family of four go two persons at time.

secondly can i as a science graduate and my spouse as a commerce graduate enhance our educational/vocational qualification of some sort.
please advice and oblige.
1. You still have to show the settlement funds for a family of 4 when you land.
2. The difficulty you will find in Canada is recognization of your degree with employers and the lack of Canadian experience when applying for a job. You might want to check at Monster.com to see what sort of demand there is for your professions.

PMM

tinag

Sep 12, 2006
Hi PMM

Is American (US) experience good enough to get a job in Canada (IT)
I know this question is little out of topic. But just curious

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

tinag said:
Hi PMM

Is American (US) experience good enough to get a job in Canada (IT)
I know this question is little out of topic. But just curious

Thanks
Yes.

PMM

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re:SETTLEMENT FUNDS AND CAPS FILE

Hi

rama chugh said:
PLEASE ALSO ADVICE HOW SHOULD I OPEN THE CAPS FILES OF MY CASE
See either www.caipsnotes.com or www.caips.ca or if you have a relative or friend in Canada, the can apply on your behalf http://www.canada-city.ca/canada-immigration/posting.php?messageid=7115

PMM

Jan 17, 2007
DEAR SIR
MY NAME IS SHAMSONDEEN ADAMU FROM GHANA BASE IN ITALY AND I LIKE TO RESETIL IN CANADA AND SCHOOLING SO I WONT YOU TO HELPE MY FOR THAT SO TELL ME WHAT TO DO THANKE YOU