+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is this CEC's NEW "Express Entry" in Jan 2015 ???

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014

nb_84

May 5, 2014
is it possible to apply 2 application? one in my name and other in my wife name?
both belongs to same category though.. any suggestion?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
nb_84 said:
is it possible to apply 2 application? one in my name and other in my wife name?
both belongs to same category though.. any suggestion?
That's a little off topic now, isn't it?! Yes, you can apply twice, but your wife will have to include you as her spouse
and you have to include your wife as your spouse in your application. You can't file as single applicants.
On another note, why would you want to apply twice and pay the fees twice? The CEC is a pass/fail system,
if you're eligible you will get it approved.

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
iam_toby said:
Not sure if you've come across Google yet, if not, might wanna check it out. They say that Google knows
everything. They also say that you don't have to be nice to Google and it still tells you whatever you
want to know. So maybe next time make use of it. This time I googled for you.

>> http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/skilled-immigrants-to-be-offered-express-entry-to-canada-in-2015-1.2617961

>> http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=841349

>> http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=836509

You have to read it yourself tho. Ok, hang on, for $15/hour I read it to you, but you have to come here.
Wow, such rudeness. Obviously the person has seen all of that if he/she is asking about "express entry", and even if they didn't, if you have nothing nice or constructive to say, do yourself a favour and keep quiet. You people have received your permanent visas? That's wonderful. Others haven't and they are immensely concerned about their future status which is why they are panicking. Theres no need to rub salt in the wound. The people are panicked for justifiable reasons.

This is an immigration forum so obviously the person was looking for more in-depth answers. You have really demonstrated your intelligence here.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Baanayaad said:
Wow, such rudeness. Obviously the person has seen all of that if he/she is asking about "express entry", and even if they didn't, if you have nothing nice or constructive to say, do yourself a favour and keep quiet. You people have received your permanent visas? That's wonderful. Others haven't and they are immensely concerned about their future status which is why they are panicking. Theres no need to rub salt in the wound. The people are panicked for justifiable reasons.

This is an immigration forum so obviously the person was looking for more in-depth answers. You have really demonstrated your intelligence here.
I second Baanayaad view .
Anyone ask Q definitely if he/she don't know much about that topic. and expect Senior members/ expert advice from Forum. so We all need to be polite or did he asked any Question which we all are not expecting in this forum ?

When i saw first reply I don't know why I felt like I asked some thing to my manager (As most of time he reply like this only :'( :'()
Any way personally I have great respect for senior members in this forum as many times they provide and guided me for my queries

Thanks

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Baanayaad said:

CEC_1304 said:
I second Baanayaad view .
Anyone ask Q definitely if he/she don't know much about that topic. and expect Senior members/ expert advice from Forum. so We all need to be polite or did he asked any Question which we all are not expecting in this forum ?

When i saw first reply I don't know why I felt like I asked some thing to my manager (As most of time he reply like this only :'( :'()
Any way personally I have great respect for senior members in this forum as many times they provide and guided me for my queries

Thanks
I highly value your feedback, guys. However, you say that you also value the skilled responses from senior member, but to
me an answer to a question like that can be easily found on Google.
All I'm saying is, that I want people to show some effort and do research on their own, before coming here and asking questions.
Yes, it's a forum and yes we help, but the thing that's wrong with people right now is, that most of us don't know how to research
anymore and most of us like being catered. Answers are being presented on a silver platter without doing anything for it.
How did senior member become 'senior' member and where does the knowledge come from? Well, at some point someone had
to use resources from CIC and information found on Google and gain all that knowledge.
I, myself, before I started applying for PR and all my previous work permits spent days and nights on the internet, reading through
manuals and handbooks on the CIC website. Once I felt comfortable and gained a basic knowledge about the topic, I joined
the forum and shared what I knew.
Yes, there will be questions you don't find an answer on Google, feel free to ask it here and we all try to help you out.

All I'm asking from new members, before asking questions, do some research on your own and then come here.
And no, I did not mean to offend anyone... just some food for thought. Work for your PR and don't have it catered on a silver platter,
it will feel better that way.

That's just my five cents..

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
^ I'm inclined to agree. 'Senior' forum members are just regular members who freely offer their time to help others. It is a more effective use of this time to address complicated or difficult topics where the experience of these members may be useful.

Yes, the OP got a somewhat derisive response, but it was a response nonetheless, and it was a very open-ended question.