+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is the requierd score for each modul to achieve the requierd Ielts points.

khamis73

Jul 21, 2009
I took IELTS two times and it is the same overall band 6 I tried most of the materials in the net even I took an online course and I achieved a little improvement in speaking 6.5 reading 6 writing 5.5 listening 6.5 and overall band score is 6 the same as the first exam.
Please can you tell me what is required score in each module to achieve the required points in IELTS as a skilled worker but single not married, my lawyer told that I have 63 of 67 ,and please if you can advise me how to improve my abilities in English,I live in non English speaking country and I'm weak in writing even in my own language.
My biggest problems in writing are spelling and punctuation and reading is discipline in exam time , and about the speaking I get nervous and I make grammatical mistakes.
I'm sorry for all these questions

deep117

Jun 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear khamis,

the required points for the full points in IELTS is:
Listening 7.5
Reading 6.5
Speaking 6.5
Writing 6.5

I dont know what you already tried but did you try:
http://www.scottsenglish.com/ielts/
it is a website which profide you tests to practise. For me they were very helpfull.

Good luck!

wsj78

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
thanks deep117 for the link to scottsenglish. did you take the standard course or the premium?
Has anyone else took this course?

deep117

Jun 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well that depends on you. The standard course will profide you 4 practise test on each section and if you take the premium course you will get 10 practise test on each section.

Good luck.

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
HI, IELTS IS NOT SO TOUGH, I APPEARED ON 27TH JUNE 2009 UNDER BRITISH COUNCIL (GENERAL TARINING MODULE), & SCORED OVERALL 7.5, WITHOUT MUCH PREPARATION.
IN SPEAKING, THE INTERVIEWER WAS VERY COOPERATIVE.
WHEN I BEGAN SPEAKING ON A TOPIC, SHE TOLD ME TO SPEAK FOR 2 MINUTES TOPIC WAS, HOW WILL U MANAGE TO ARRANGE A PARTY.
I COULD SPEAK ONLY 40 45 SECONDS.
DEN SHE GIVE ME HINTS, N I COMPLETED FULL 2 MINUTES.

I FROM DELHI. SHE ENQUIRED ME ABOUT VARIOUS FESTIVALS CELEBRATED IN DELHI, MY JOB, ABOUT MY HR DEPTT, SIGNIFICANCE OF REPUBLIC DAY PARADE IN DELHI

SPEAKING-6
LISTEN-8
WRITING -7.5
READING-8.5