DM Oct 28 2013
Passport Req..
27-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2013
LANDED..........
17-12-2013
Hi everyone,

Do u guys know or have experience with the situation which the main applicant becomes pregnant before the med request? As far as I know, pregnant women can not do the regular med check for immigration purpose due to x ray check, does it mean the whole processing time will be delayed until the applicant can get the med exam? If the baby is born in canada, will the baby get a Canadian citizenship or not? Do the parents need to add the newborn information to their case as additional information and send it to cic? Is it a bad thing happen during the pr application process?

Thanks a lot in advance :)

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
Jessiezhangmiao said:
Hi everyone,

Do u guys know or have experience with the situation which the main applicant becomes pregnant before the med request? As far as I know, pregnant women can not do the regular med check for immigration purpose due to x ray check, does it mean the whole processing time will be delayed until the applicant can get the med exam? If the baby is born in canada, will the baby get a Canadian citizenship or not? Do the parents need to add the newborn information to their case as additional information and send it to cic? Is it a bad thing happen during the pr application process?

i am stll thinking of the same issue. i might get pregnant befor my medical but wonders whether it will delay processing. let's wait for seniors

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Jessiezhangmiao said:
Hi everyone,

Yes, it will be delayed until the x-ray is done. The baby will be a Canadian, unless you are a diplomat. Yes, the parents send a copy of the birth certificate and amend their IMM 5406.