+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what happen to my Nova Scotia nomination points if My Pr application get rejected

thythy

Jan 27, 2024
I got nominated from Nova Scotia and accepted ITA but I can't submit the police clearance certificate on time. So my application may get rejected, I wonder could I transfer my 600 points to new EE profile and apply again? (p/s: I did submit the letter of explanation and tracking number of documents I sent to my home country office to apply for the PCC but I just sent it last week not the first week I got ITA, so I'm afraid my application would got rejected). Anyone give me the advice please

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I got nominated from Nova Scotia and accepted ITA but I can't submit the police clearance certificate on time. So my application may get rejected, I wonder could I transfer my 600 points to new EE profile and apply again? (p/s: I did submit the letter of explanation and tracking number of documents I sent to my home country office to apply for the PCC but I just sent it last week not the first week I got ITA, so I'm afraid my application would got rejected). Anyone give me the advice please
How about withdrawing your application? Have you considered this otpion? You can reapply later