+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does "Meet the eligibility criteria" mean?

desperateCat

Nov 26, 2015
Hi everyone,
I just got the feedback from local MP about my PNP application, which states "It was determined that you meet the eligibility criteria." Does that mean my case has satisfied the requirements of a complete application as described in section 10 and section 12.01?
My work permit will be expired in two months, should I worried about the BOWP rejection without 2th AOR?
I was already be asked to submit RPRF in August, but no DM till now, according to MP's feedback, background checks are pending. Is it possible that CIC ask for other PCC from the country in which I have residence history but not six months in a row?

Thanks!

Shanksw007

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
Doc's Request.
04- 09-2015
Nomination.....
AINP 15-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
15-11-2015
"It was determined that you meet the eligibility criteria."

This means you are eligible to be processed for PNP application, if you don't receive any update from CIC, till there is 1 month left for your work permit to expire then apply, i am not sure but i think you can apply on the basis of your first AOR, check this forum you will find it and if you already paid your RPRF fees hopefully you will hear something soon. if you haven't lived there more than six month in a row they shouldn't ask you for PCC from those countries.

desperateCat

Nov 26, 2015
Shanksw007 said:
"It was determined that you meet the eligibility criteria."

This means you are eligible to be processed for PNP application, if you don't receive any update from CIC, till there is 1 month left for your work permit to expire then apply, i am not sure but i think you can apply on the basis of your first AOR, check this forum you will find it and if you already paid your RPRF fees hopefully you will hear something soon. if you haven't lived there more than six month in a row they shouldn't ask you for PCC from those countries.
Thanks for reply Shanksw007! I agree with you and I know they are the rational things to do, but the long wait makes people paranoids and not confident about the tricky point in the application.

I lived in a foreign country for more than 6 months but not in a row, i.e. 3 months + 3 months +1 months with 1 month or few months interval in each, the trips are all business trips and the intervals are not vacations.

Not sure whether the "Meet the eligibility criteria" is based on the application completeness check passed or not, does anyone has the similar situation?