+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What course should i chose after diploma in canada ?

Pali007

May 20, 2014
Hi,
i m doing the diploma in mech eng in India and my final term exams will done on 6 jun and i hope i will get 70% average i'm planing to do for degree in same field in canada
can somebody tell me is diploma in accepted in canada from other country and is it possible to get admission in degree 2nd year on based of diploma or should i apply in sept. intake ??
TY ! :)

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: is 3 year dioloma holder of other accpted for degree in canada ?

it could depend on your profile and the university you are applying to here.

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014

Pali007 said:
Hi,
i m doing the diploma in mech eng in India and my final term exams will done on 6 jun and i hope i will get 70% average i'm planing to do for degree in same field in canada
can somebody tell me is diploma in accepted in canada from other country and is it possible to get admission in degree 2nd year on based of diploma or should i apply in sept. intake ??
TY ! :)
Bachelor or Masters?

neets_0047

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013

Most of the universities follow the criteria of 10+2 ( Phy, Chem & Maths With no Less than 60%)
they dont recognise diploma .yes you can try Memorial University , You can also try colleges , they do offer bachelors program , otherise the last option is advanced diploma in mechanical engg, with strong S.O.P stating the reasons , why you want to persue this program.

Pali007

May 20, 2014

neets_0047 said:
Most of the universities follow the criteria of 10+2 ( Phy, Chem & Maths With no Less than 60%)
they dont recognise diploma .yes you can try Memorial University , You can also try colleges , they do offer bachelors program , otherise the last option is advanced diploma in mechanical engg, with strong S.O.P stating the reasons , why you want to persue this program.
is there other course that i can chose off the B tech after the diploma ??

neets_0047

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
you can choose any course related to mechanical engg ...But it shud be strictly related to it ...
you are gud to go ...