+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What can I do if somebody is ruining my marrige?

sonya

Apr 17, 2009
I need an advice. My husband is in relationship with girl from Russia whom he met through the internet. As far as I know she has a multiple entry visa in Canada. She visited here one month ago and stayed in Canada for one month. It looks like she is planning to use him to get a Canadian citizenship. Now she is comming again. I can’t let her ruin my family and happiness of my kids.
Could you please advise me how I can prevent her from coming in Canada? Will letter to Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) help?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your marriage is already ruined. Let it go. Your husband has strayed, not because this girl made him but because the marriage for him is over. If you take this girl out of the picture, it's unlikely that he would come back to you, at least not in the long term. The reason he left is still there.

Your best revenge on him is to go on with your life and be happy. It is also better for you rather than to waste your energy on getting back at them.

sonya

Apr 17, 2009
When she is not here we are fine. But he is loosing his mind when she is around. She is a wh.... and knows well what she is doing. I am not thinking about myself, I am thinking about our kids. I don't want her here. How can I stop her from entering in to Canada?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can not stop another persons freedom to travel when they are not doing anything criminal. You could call CBSA and make up lies about her doing something criminal but that can backfire and get you in trouble as well.

By the way, if your husband goes trawling around for girls on the internet, that doesn't exactly indicate that he is happily married. Girl or not, if you don't fix the problem that brought him to the internet in the first place, even if you get rid of this one, there will just be more.

cooldeepforyou

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Give him what he looks in russian girl..if you can't then leave him alone...he is with you probably because he does't have any other choice..once he has options available he chooses what he realy wants...
everyone wants to be free...but with freedom comes responsibility and everyone is responsible until he does't have choices...
Another thing may be that he is just enjoying while she is there...and will forget her once she is gone..everyone has right to have some fun...its same like gambling..and drinking...if he takes cares of you and your kids...because that's responsiblity..
I myself feels attracted to other womans..but because i had made the commitment (marriage) to stay with my wife ..i am staying because of that commitment..
you can also try to show your attraction to other men..that way may be he will feel the pinch of what it is like to break that commitment..even if he does't return then forget him..let him live..and you live too...life is short...