+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what can I do? any advise

ramdanbdeir

Dec 23, 2021
I have application submitted in September 2021 for family sponsorship / spousal outland
my wife she is Canadian citizen (sponsor)
the last update is in March 2022 medical exam pass, biometric are done.
my wife she didn't get SA (sponsor approval) and we don't know which visa office process the application.
and since March the eligibility ad background check no update.
I sent may webform with no result. so that I am asking here anyone pass in same situation
what can I do? any advice.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
I have application submitted in September 2021 for family sponsorship / spousal outland
my wife she didn't get SA (sponsor approval) and we don't know which visa office process the application.
I sent may webform with no result. so that I am asking here anyone pass in same situation
You should order GCMS note.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are you sure sponsor approval hasn’t been completed? There is a long period of time during background checks where you don’t hear anything from IRCC. Would avoid sending multiple webforms. Everyone sending multiple webforms uses lots of resources which could go towards processing. Wait until you’ve received a response (around a month) or order GCMS notes 2-3 months. Most replies only say that your application is in progress so not that helpful. Spousal sponsorship were completed within 1 year for 80% of the applications precovid. Applications are taking longer due to backlogs but some countries have always had longer processing times. Some examples are Iran, Pakistan, etc.