+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the Steps after ‘ready to travel’ webform?

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hello,

I am curious to know if anyone is in a situation where their COpR expired and have raised a ‘ready to travel’ webform after that to say they have decided to move permanently - what are the next steps given by the IRCc? And how much time is given by them for you to actually wrap everything up in your country of residence and move to Canada?

my copr expires in December and the above is the only scenario i would see my self in when i am ready to move there next year.

Thanks

Stefay

Jan 8, 2021
Hello,

I am curious to know if anyone is in a situation where their COpR expired and have raised a ‘ready to travel’ webform after that to say they have decided to move permanently - what are the next steps given by the IRCc? And how much time is given by them for you to actually wrap everything up in your country of residence and move to Canada?

my copr expires in December and the above is the only scenario i would see my self in when i am ready to move there next year.

Thanks
has your situation changed?

Stefay

Jan 8, 2021
I was reading yesterday on a French-speaking forum that an immigrant with expired CoPR had contacted IRCC himself in February 2021 and they instructed him to do the medical examination. IRCC chooses who to answer?