+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the chances of me finding a good job in Canada? I'm a Global Sourcing manager with 2.5years experience right after my Production engineering.

JohneyX

Nov 1, 2020
Hi Guyz,

I want to immigrate to Canada and I'm looking for a job rather than post graduation as I had a bad GPA and also, has financial constraints.

I'm a Global Sourcing manager or some might say, Procurement manager specialized in Imports. It's been 2.5years since I started in this position. I did my graduation in Production Engineering from Mumbai University. I haven't attempted IELTS yet, but I guess I can reach an overall 7.

So, considering these points what are my chances of finding a decent job in Ontario or any other good regions? Please guide.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Guyz,

I want to immigrate to Canada and I'm looking for a job rather than post graduation as I had a bad GPA and also, has financial constraints.

I'm a Global Sourcing manager or some might say, Procurement manager specialized in Imports. It's been 2.5years since I started in this position. I did my graduation in Production Engineering from Mumbai University. I haven't attempted IELTS yet, but I guess I can reach an overall 7.

So, considering these points what are my chances of finding a decent job in Ontario or any other good regions? Please guide.
Are you looking to find a job before you immigrate? If so, the chances are pretty much zero.

Focus on immigrating first and becoming a PR without having a job or job offer in Canada. Then look for a job once you are a permanent resident.

Reactions: JohneyX

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Guyz,

Impossible for anyone to tell you how easy or hard it will be to find a good job. You are a fairly new graduate and Canadian experience is valued a lot by most employers. If you work for a large multinational that will help. Your IELTS could also be better and language skills is a factor in some jobs. Immigrating can be really tough. You will need to be prepared to eventually get to the job you had at home. It may not be your first job. Do you have 2 degrees? I would start by looking to see what your CRS score will be approximately and whether immigrating is a possibility with your current profile.

Reactions: JohneyX

JohneyX

Nov 1, 2020
Impossible for anyone to tell you how easy or hard it will be to find a good job. You are a fairly new graduate and Canadian experience is valued a lot by most employers. If you work for a large multinational that will help. Your IELTS could also be better and language skills is a factor in some jobs. Immigrating can be really tough. You will need to be prepared to eventually get to the job you had at home. It may not be your first job. Do you have 2 degrees? I would start by looking to see what your CRS score will be approximately and whether immigrating is a possibility with your current profile.
No, I do not have two degrees and has CRS of 392 at present. I did understand what you're trying to imply. Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No, I do not have two degrees and has CRS of 392 at present.
Focus on increasing your points without securing a job offer. Assume that securing a job offer will not be possible until after you become a PR.