+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the chance for rejection after medical pass?

Jalel Yadeta

Mar 19, 2023
is there a chance to reject visa after medical passed? if there in what cases?
Is back ground check is before medical request? is there back ground check after medical passed

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
is there a chance to reject visa after medical passed? if there in what cases?
Is back ground check is before medical request? is there back ground check after medical passed
Medical check happens early in the process. Background check is after medical and so is security. Yes, it's very possible to be refused after the medical. There are lots of reasons why that could happen including eligibility, background, and security.

Bhumi in Canada

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
Applied for Canada student visa
Can someone help me
My application was submitted on 19 September 2023.
Upfront medical test
Medical and biometric passed and updated on 29 September 2023
Eligibility and background check started on same day when medical got updated.
When can I expect my results??
And like is it true that if we pass our medical results then mostly we get a positive response from IRCC??

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Applied for Canada student visa
Can someone help me
My application was submitted on 19 September 2023.
Upfront medical test
Medical and biometric passed and updated on 29 September 2023
Eligibility and background check started on same day when medical got updated.
When can I expect my results??
And like is it true that if we pass our medical results then mostly we get a positive response from IRCC??
I did an analysis a while back (pre-covid) when I was a PR applicant. The data was immitracker data of about 5000 applicants, so decent sample size. The conclusion was that more than 98% of applicants were approved. The ones that got rejected were mainly because of one reason. Their police certificates had some oversight and missing some dates. So, yes, there is an extremely high chance that you will get it.

Bhumi in Canada

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
I did an analysis a while back (pre-covid) when I was a PR applicant. The data was immitracker data of about 5000 applicants, so decent sample size. The conclusion was that more than 98% of applicants were approved. The ones that got rejected were mainly because of one reason. Their police certificates had some oversight and missing some dates. So, yes, there is an extremely high chance that you will get it.
Oh ok
Thank you
Just hoping that mine will come soon as it's taking too long
Medical and biometric passed and updated on 29 September but still no response after that

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Also, I think currently there is a bit of a backlog if students are applying to India since India expelled a large number of Canadian staff. So the exact date might be hard to pin down.

Bhumi in Canada

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
Also, I think currently there is a bit of a backlog if students are applying to India since India expelled a large number of Canadian staff. So the exact date might be hard to pin down.
Oh ok
Actually I applied from South Africa as I have permanent residence of South Africa but have indian passport.