+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes

May 15, 2021
Me and my wife is planning to apply for pnp program, my wife is primary applicant and I’m the dependent. I’m applied to do wes on my wife’s certificate. Is it compulsory to do wes on my documents? Should I have to submit my documents with out doing wes..?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Me and my wife is planning to apply for pnp program, my wife is primary applicant and I’m the dependent. I’m applied to do wes on my wife’s certificate. Is it compulsory to do wes on my documents? Should I have to submit my documents with out doing wes..?
Hi,

Its not compulsory to get your education assessed by evaluation bodies, but extremely recommended!

Because, by doing so, you can help the primary applicant to fetch some additional adaptive CRS scores using your education if its evaluated successfully. Otherwise, you won't get any scores if its not evaluated.

Hope this helps.

May 15, 2021
Ok.., thank for information
But some pnp programs are asking very less crs score.. im planning to apply for that.., so it will affect only the cr score? Or there is any difference

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Ok.., thank for information
But some pnp programs are asking very less crs score.. im planning to apply for that.., so it will affect only the cr score? Or there is any difference
yes, you will be surely benefitted with additional CRS scores. Talking about the provinces, requirements vary from one to another.

But, there is no drawback if you get your education assessed. As, in future you're gonna need it for sure being in Canada.

Aug 27, 2021
Hi All ,
My Name mentioned in Academic Certificate is Sajith R , whereas name mentioned is Sajith Ram Mohan in passport . While registering on WES, I specified my name as same mentioned in Passport. Will there be any problem? Please advise me.

Mr.Sharma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Hi Everyone
Can you please tell me my wife is primary applicant
We want to apply for PR and PNP
I should evaluate my documents in same application or apply with additional application
Thanks in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Everyone
Can you please tell me my wife is primary applicant
We want to apply for PR and PNP
I should evaluate my documents in same application or apply with additional application
Thanks in advance
If you need the points, then yes. You need to figure out the score as accompanying (with our without IELTS/ECA) vs unaccompanying.

Mr.Sharma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Thnks for your valuable response
Can i apply in her WES APPLICATION OR i should done this with other application