+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

Pranisha

Aug 19, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have two bachelors degree from different universities.One: 4 years degree, graduated in 2017, another: 3 years degree, graduated in 2018. So, my question is:
1) How do I do my WES?
2)What is the procedure?
3)Do I apply both together and they will provide me the evaluation in the same paper?How does it actually work?

Please advice.

Thank you.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, Pranisha :)
Approach your college and ask for your transcripts. They’ll be familiar with this. After getting it, go to university and approach exam department and tell them to stamped, signed and sealed this transcript and put it in a sealed envelop (which need to be signed and stamped too) and tell your university to courier that envelope to Wes.
You can give them WES request form which need to half fill up by you and rest from the concern authority in university.
Along with this, you need to send a degree certificate. (you can send them degree certificate) but when you're paying to University for the same why need to pay extra so make sure along with transcript you can ask your university to include degree certificate in that envelop).

My University usually prefer speed post and it takes ages to reach Canada (so ask them to choose international courier services likes DHL to speed up process)

Make sure you don't courier the parcel or WES will put you on hold.

I've done the same thing for my two degrees. And got my report in three months.

Additionally, you can ask ur university to send your provisional or final degree certificate along with transcript and that sealed envelop. Make sure your enveloped was sealed, stamped and signed too.
It should not be tempered or torn.

Wes is very notorious these days and makes it worse for us.

abdulhadipk1

Feb 3, 2020
Hi Everyone.

I created an account on WES for evaluation but mistakenly put the wrong date of birth. The date of birth on all my academic credentials is correct but WES has printed the report with the incorrect information that I provided. Now they say that they can not change my date of birth on the results and that i will have to show the proof of date of birth to the recipients of the report

Advise needed

Harjinder1234

Feb 5, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I have two bachelors degree from different universities.One: 4 years degree, graduated in 2017, another: 3 years degree, graduated in 2018. So, my question is:
1) How do I do my WES?
2)What is the procedure?
3)Do I apply both together and they will provide me the evaluation in the same paper?How does it actually work?

Please advice.

Thank you.
Hey have you applied? Are you from Mumbai University?

gstate330

May 20, 2019
Hi Everyone.

I created an account on WES for evaluation but mistakenly put the wrong date of birth. The date of birth on all my academic credentials is correct but WES has printed the report with the incorrect information that I provided. Now they say that they can not change my date of birth on the results and that i will have to show the proof of date of birth to the recipients of the report

Advise needed
Same issue here, did they change your date of birth?