+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes report: "The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential. "

Dec 10, 2019
My WES Report states "The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential." But also mentions that Canadian equivalency is three years of undergraduate study. Will my CRS be counted as for bachelor's degree or as two years of college?

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
My WES Report states "The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential." But also mentions that Canadian equivalency is three years of undergraduate study. Will my CRS be counted as for bachelor's degree or as two years of college?
if it says not compareable.. that means its not full study... so it wont be as bachelors but will taken as diploma

Charisevm

May 28, 2020
My wes report states that credentials is not comparable to a Canadian education credential?. What does that mean?..
But i got one year post secondary study.
This will apply to a caregiver program.

Dec 10, 2019
My wes report states that credentials is not comparable to a Canadian education credential?. What does that mean?..
Means they won't count scores to your CRS for this education

Charisevm

May 28, 2020
So if I use this result to the caregiver pathway is it OKay since the required educational assessment is at least one year post secondary..? I'm not applying for the express entry...

DRathod

Oct 9, 2020
So if I use this result to the caregiver pathway is it OKay since the required educational assessment is at least one year post secondary..? I'm not applying for the express entry...
Yes you may apply for care givers and for express entry if you got 6 bands in each module then you may apply for it,,you should also go for AIPP and RNIP programmes also.

Singh101089

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Go for Icas they will give comparable but they takes 8-9 months for evaluation

DRathod

Oct 9, 2020
Yes you may apply for care givers but if they will ask for care giver course certy then your application will be rejected,,,you should go for AIPP and RNIP programmes and any other jobs also where your Education/NOC/Experience would meet.