+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation

mahesh009

May 6, 2020
I have completed my BSc(bachilers From SV UNIVERSITY ) degree and after that I have done MCA(Masters From Anna university) degree ,now what is the
procedure for WES evaluation ?
Do we need to do evaluation for BSc and MCA?

What are the documents required for this
?
Have , anyone done recently this?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I have completed my BSc(bachilers From SV UNIVERSITY ) degree and after that I have done MCA(Masters From Anna university) degree ,now what is the

?
Its for the highest degree you have achieved. Make an account on WES, input all your education info, pay the fees, contact your uni to send the credentials directly to WES and wait for WES to answer.

mahesh009

May 6, 2020
Its for the highest degree you have achieved. Make an account on WES, input all your education info, pay the fees, contact your uni to send the credentials directly to WES and wait for WES to answer.
Thanks Taran!!.

only highest will be sufficient or need to do it for BSc as well?

Rabia123

Jul 30, 2022
WES evaluated my mphil as postgraduate diploma (one year) :/
Should I get it evaluated again from IQAS? Please help

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
WES is usually considered very firm about evaluation process. You can try IQAS but they take compartively longer than WES.

auzair

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2022
Before going for IQAS, you can also try your luck at re-evaluation request from WES. Usually WES is strict like @Taran D said above but sometimes they can add a year to your evaluation. For example, my friend's degree was evaluated as Bachelors (3 years). When he e-mailed WES and requested a re-evaluation, it was updated to Bachelors (4 years).

So you can e-mail WES to open a dispute. Provide as much details about your program to them, and request a re-evaluation. It doesn't cost anything and is worth a shot.

Aug 25, 2022
Hello, I have completed my Bachelors from C.S.J.M University Kanpur in 2009. I am now going to apply for ECA. I have read so many reviews stating my University is black listed in WES. Is it still the same? If yes what next option do we have. Please suggest

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Before going for IQAS, you can also try your luck at re-evaluation request from WES. Usually WES is strict like @Taran D said above but sometimes they can add a year to your evaluation. For example, my friend's degree was evaluated as Bachelors (3 years). When he e-mailed WES and requested a re-evaluation, it was updated to Bachelors (4 years).

So you can e-mail WES to open a dispute. Provide as much details about your program to them, and request a re-evaluation. It doesn't cost anything and is worth a shot.
Yes true. Did you submitted the thesis? Do you have your proposal?Did you write any paper? Send all you have to WES.

Reactions: auzair

auzair

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2022
Hello, I have completed my Bachelors from C.S.J.M University Kanpur in 2009. I am now going to apply for ECA. I have read so many reviews stating my University is black listed in WES. Is it still the same? If yes what next option do we have. Please suggest
Make an account on WES website. When you provide degree details, there will be an option to pick/select your institution. Here you can check if your university is eligible for assessment or not. If not eligible, try IQAS.

nepu040

Mar 3, 2020

?
Hi Auzair Did you get some suggestion on your issue.. pls update so that other could get some suggestions

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Hi Auzair Did you get some suggestion on your issue.. pls update so that other could get some suggestions
The procedure is very clear on the WES website - not sure what specific issue you are referring to.