+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES EVALUATION

sureshrcet

Oct 8, 2018
Hi Guys

Currently i am in the process of getting myself and my wife WES Evaluation for Canada.

I am Bachelor of Engineering and my wife has Bachelor of Engineering & Master of Engineering.

I am the main applicant and i want to evaluate for my wife education credential also. Just i wanted to know how much my wife credentials will help improve my score.

Please let me know

Thanks

P. Suresh

Viola_Susan

Sep 24, 2018
You need to do WES evaluation for your wife as well because will you get extra points. I would suggest that you get your Wife's credentials evaluated and make her the main applicant because she has masters. Those with masters degree get more points if they are the main applicant than someone with a bachelor's degree.

sureshrcet

Oct 8, 2018
You need to do WES evaluation for your wife as well because will you get extra points. I would suggest that you get your Wife's credentials evaluated and make her the main applicant because she has masters. Those with masters degree get more points if they are the main applicant than someone with a bachelor's degree.
Many thanks Viola _Susan for your information.

I will evaluate my wife credential also for getting the additional points and unfortunately she did not have a continuous experience and only have 2 to 3 years experience as a lecturer with the long gap.

Viola_Susan

Sep 24, 2018
Many thanks Viola _Susan for your information.

I will evaluate my wife credential also for getting the additional points and unfortunately she did not have a continuous experience and only have 2 to 3 years experience as a lecturer with the long gap.
If l'm not mistaken l think for immigration purposes you just need one year continuous employment. Let's wait for others to verify.

sureshrcet

Oct 8, 2018
If l'm not mistaken l think for immigration purposes you just need one year continuous employment. Let's wait for others to verify.
Yeah you are correct. But wife for the past 4 years did not work and taking care of my children. That is the reason i am making myself as a main applicant.

Viola_Susan

Sep 24, 2018
Oh ok, l get it now, have you calculated your CRS score to check how many points you will have after you get your WES evaluation?

sureshrcet

Oct 8, 2018
Oh ok, l get it now, have you calculated your CRS score to check how many points you will have after you get your WES evaluation?
No really i do not know how to calculate. Now i am preparing for IELTS and evaluating my educational credentials.

If possible please guide me to calculate the CRS Score.

Thanks