+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation of BCS qualifications

May 22, 2023
Hi everyone, may I know to do masters in Canada what type of WES assessment do I need to choose I mean standard application or "ECA application for IRCC ?

May 22, 2023
I'm pleased to let you know that my ECA is out and my BCS qualifications was evaluated to be the Canadian equivalent of a three year bachelors degree.

Thank you

All the best
Hi I have received my WES evaluation for BCS its says Diploma 3 years may I know why is that?

Lalikm

Nov 10, 2023
In my WES report, it assesses all three diplomas separately.

BCS Certificate level is equal to 1 year College level certificate
BCS Diploma level is equal to 2 year Canadian Diploma
BCS Professional Graduate Diploma is equal to 3 year Canadian Diploma

So in the Canadian Equivalency summary, it shows as
Completion of a college level certificate (1 year), diploma (2 years), diploma (3 years)

Does this mean I can add three of these credentials separately in Express Entry education? I think I can get more points as the WES report shows I have completed multiple diplomas and one being more than or equal to 3 years.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
In my WES report, it assesses all three diplomas separately.

BCS Certificate level is equal to 1 year College level certificate
BCS Diploma level is equal to 2 year Canadian Diploma
BCS Professional Graduate Diploma is equal to 3 year Canadian Diploma

So in the Canadian Equivalency summary, it shows as
Completion of a college level certificate (1 year), diploma (2 years), diploma (3 years)

Does this mean I can add three of these credentials separately in Express Entry education? I think I can get more points as the WES report shows I have completed multiple diplomas and one being more than or equal to 3 years.
You can count as two or more.