+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation for MPM?

Mann3Queen

Jun 27, 2016
Hi All,

I completed a Bachelors of Computer Applications from Bharati Vidyapeeth (NAAC accredited A) with a distinction. I saw that this degree is recognized by WES. After this, I completed a Masters of Personnel Management (MPM) with a first class from the University of Pune. I have two queries:
  • Does WES require both the degrees to be in the same field? In this case, will they not consider the masters because I graduated with computers as my major?
Has anybody gotten MPM evaluated? My best guess is, it will be evaluated as "One year of graduate study". Any pointers?

TIA!

ompsingh

Feb 24, 2018
Hi, did you find out MPM from Pune university is recognized by WES Canada as 2 years masters degree. please reply.

Agaikwa

Dec 8, 2018
Got my MPM degree evaluated, also my MCom degree. Disappointed that both were considered as 4yrs Bachelor's degree

g17484

Dec 2, 2020
Got my MPM degree evaluated, also my MCom degree. Disappointed that both were considered as 4yrs Bachelor's degree
Please suggest which degree name was chosen for MPM since I do not see MPM in dropdown for WES degree equivalency tool.

sach001

May 22, 2018
Hi All,

I completed a Bachelors of Computer Applications from Bharati Vidyapeeth (NAAC accredited A) with a distinction. I saw that this degree is recognized by WES. After this, I completed a Masters of Personnel Management (MPM) with a first class from the University of Pune. I have two queries:
  • Does WES require both the degrees to be in the same field? In this case, will they not consider the masters because I graduated with computers as my major?
Has anybody gotten MPM evaluated? My best guess is, it will be evaluated as "One year of graduate study". Any pointers?

TIA!
Did you complete BCA from Institute of Management and Research (IMR) Delhi? I wanted to know if this course is accepted by WES for Canada.

sach001

May 22, 2018
Did you complete BCA from Institute of Management and Research (IMR) Delhi? I wanted to know if this course is accepted by WES for Canada.
I exactly have the same question. Is BCA from Institute of Management and Research (IMR) Delhi accepted by WES Canada?
Can you please provide reference where I could check the list of colleges and courses accepted by WES. Not every college is listed in WES site.