+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation for Incomplete Study

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Hello Everybody,

I found this forum very informative and useful and wanted to ask a question about the WES evaluation that I am about to apply for.

I have a bachelor of science degree and 5 years of professional experience. I started to study master of engineering degree at one of the UK universities two years ago. It is an integrated master degree including all bachelor degree courses and additional graduate level courses and a master project. At the end of this academic year, I will be satisfying the minimum requirement of the bachelor pass degree. However, I do not want to quit but to complete the program with MEng degree. Unfortunately, there is no degree awarded at that stage unless I quit the program. Students who wish to continue to study further to get master of engineering degree do not get a BEng degree certificate. All I can get from the university will be a letter stating that if I quit today I will be awarded a Bachelor of Engineering pass degree.

The question is, will that be enough for me to get ''two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees'' from WES evaluation? Can anybody with similar experience help me understand the case?

Thanks a lot,
biochemist