+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for IIM Bangalore Executive education

prasad_ga

Oct 30, 2017
Hi,

Has anyone got IIM Bangalore EGMP certificate assessed by WES and what has been the result. Is this considered post-graduate certificate ?
Can I select in IRCC Express entry form for Education level - "Two or more degrees, diplomas or certificates" option ?

Satys

Jun 26, 2018
Hi,

Has anyone got IIM Bangalore EGMP certificate assessed by WES and what has been the result. Is this considered post-graduate certificate ?
Can I select in IRCC Express entry form for Education level - "Two or more degrees, diplomas or certificates" option ?
Hi Prasad. Did you try getting your EGMP certificate assessed by any of the recognised institutions. I have a similar certificate from IIMC but wondering how to get it assessed.

mrcet007

Jul 30, 2018
I am also looking for an answer to the same question. I did IIM Bangalore Business analytics and Intelligence (BAI) which is almost same as EGMP. You must have figured out the answer already. Please let us know if it was considered as "Two or more degrees, diplomas or certificates" and you got additional points.

Hi,

Nith3013

Jul 16, 2018
I am also looking for an answer to the same question. I did IIM Bangalore Business analytics and Intelligence (BAI) which is almost same as EGMP. You must have figured out the answer already. Please let us know if it was considered as "Two or more degrees, diplomas or certificates" and you got additional points.
I am from the same program and have the same query .. is this recognized by WES ?

Reactions: mrcet007