+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Documents - Speed Post India

Feb 3, 2022
Let me explain now to all..

My documents send on 12/01/2022. It reached EMS mumbai on 17/01/2022. On 18th it's left the country by Delhi to Toronto direct flight..

On 26/01/2022 my article reached Toronto Airport to canadian border agency.. item got clearance on same day..

on 28th it's reached to Richmond Hill post office.. I send documents to Markham address (WES old address). Their address was changed so item automatically redirected to their new address on 28/01/2022 (same day).

Then it's reached to new address om 31/01/2022, but no update by canada post about location or pincode of post office. It was just showing that item received. I contacted to canada post support but they said they don't have any information about current item location.

My brother is Canadian resident so he connected to WES support on behalf of me. If your article reached to canada by 26th January or later it will not gives the current update or may be no any update at all. All because of snow Strom So wait for 10 days.

I checked my WES account on 10th Feb. 2022. And got the update by wes tracking section " delivery received ".

I also raised my query to EMS mumbai.

Suggestions is you wait to wait for at least 10 days. Try to connect wes once in a week.

Hope information will help someone..
Let me know if need more help..
Thank you..

Saikarthik

Jan 18, 2022
hI.
I have the same issue. I sent documents for WES verification on 9.2.2022. From 10th feb till today it shows item bagged. I checked with WES and they say they have not received my documents. What to do now. Its more than a month and I'm unable to file complaint in India post also. It shows enter town error. Despite entering Aurora, it shows enter town. I called toll free number of India post and they say they don't know the details and check with Canada Post, In Canada post, it shows number unavailable.

Did anyone face such issues. What to do next?

Thank you

Feb 3, 2022
hI.
I have the same issue. I sent documents for WES verification on 9.2.2022. From 10th feb till today it shows item bagged. I checked with WES and they say they have not received my documents. What to do now. Its more than a month and I'm unable to file complaint in India post also. It shows enter town error. Despite entering Aurora, it shows enter town. I called toll free number of India post and they say they don't know the details and check with Canada Post, In Canada post, it shows number unavailable.

Did anyone face such issues. What to do next?

Thank you
I am knew about that error with India post. So call the india post support and tell them about error and tell them to raise the complaint by them manually on call. I did the same.