+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES asking to include Bachelor degree while doing PG Diploma

rdev

May 20, 2019
Hi All

I am applying ECA through WES for both my Bachelor's degree (BE) and PG Diploma together. While submitting there was a note for PG Diploma which states as given below. I am confused now !! Does it mean I have to include my Bachelor degree along with PGD ? if so Do I need to include all Bachelor's related documents get attested and send it through University where i awarded with PGD or BE?.

Please note that both my BE and PGD are from different universities.

• Note carefully: You must also provide your bachelor’s degree documents. WES cannot complete an evaluation without these documents. The only exceptions where your bachelor’s degree documents are not required are: Master of Education, Master of Engineering, Master of Philosophy, and Master of Technology.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
You need to send your colored copy of your Bacehlor degree and attested bachelor transcripts seperately for a succesfull evaluation to WES.

So, you'll have 4 documents to courier :-
1. Copy of Bachelor Degree
2. Bachelor Degreee Transcripts
3. PGD Certificate copy
4. Transcripts of PGD.

Documents 1 and 3 have to sent by you and can be placed together in one envelope.

Documents 2 and 4 need to be sent by their respective universities in sealed and stamped envelopes. CAUTION : Do not send documents 2 and 4 by yourself, else, they will get rejected by WES.

Mithilesh123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
My bachelors degree is already accessed for bachelors 2 years back from WES and now I have to send my Post graduate diploma degree, Do I have send my bachelors document again for assessment? Please help!