+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We can not wish to immigrate to Ontario, BC or SK while in Quebec. Where to find the law / clause for this fact?

saajusaajan

Jun 24, 2019
I hear a lot that if we are in Quebec currently , we cannot file for or request a PNP from another province. Where can I find supporting information like laws / clauses to this aspect. Any support appreciated, thanks

lossada

Sep 5, 2017
I hear a lot that if we are in Quebec currently , we cannot file for or request a PNP from another province. Where can I find supporting information like laws / clauses to this aspect. Any support appreciated, thanks
Hi,
You can, but other province will think you're going to move back to Québec after you get the permanent residency. That's why you should not apply.
Good Luck.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you look at the requirements for any PNP program, it states that you must have an intent to live in that province. If you currently live in a different province, the province will want hard proof that you plan to leave the province you are in now and move to the province you are applying to for PR. Typically this hard evidence is a job offer in that province or evidence that you have already puchased or rented a property their and are in the process of moving.