+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Elizben

Apr 26, 2022
I am an Express entry FWSP applicant.
I received AOR in Dec 2020.
My medicals, pcc and biometric was completed in March 2021
They asked for medical and pcc as additional documents again as it expired after 1 year.
Submitted medicals and PCC again on March 11, 2022.
Passed medicals on March 25th 2022.
Paid RPRF on receiving the request letter to pay it on March 24th 2022.

Please suggest how long it will take for reviewing the additional documents

Current state is
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
March 25, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
April 20, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
March 1, 2021 Completed.
Background check
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

KJSWalia

Jul 21, 2016
Good Day !!

I submitted my PR application based on BCPNP nomination on 15th Nov 2021.
Then July 2022 biometric and subsequently medical was done for myself and family then in August 2022 on IRCC demand submitted documents for PCC's with travel history .
Then again In May 2023 , IRCC asked for additional documents (re submit PCC's for myself and family members and redo medical and travel & employment history for myself spouse & children's ) and additional documents submitted on 23rd May 2023.

Since Oct 2022, on work permit I am working in Canada , so on 28th May 2023 IRCC asked me to submit following documents in 7 working days span.
1. my present job roles & responsibilities on current employer ( Canada based ) letterhead along with copies of tax deduction certificate for 2022
2. 4 salary slips
3. copy of bank account statement for last 4 months ,
Kindly note that all these documents are for Canada related job and stay.

These documents I have submitted on 3rd June 2023.
In August 2023 I have seen on my IRCC account that back ground check status is mentioned as Not Applicable ( where as earlier it was mentioned that background check is in progress ) .

Further one more thing I observed in my IRCC account that the submitted additional documents they have received and they acknowledged that they have started process for reviewing the additional documents on 31st August 2023.

Based on above facts kindly advise me how long I have to wait for my final outcome.

Amr Yossry

Oct 6, 2023
Hello
I work as an electrician in a container and general cargo trading company
13 years experience
I work in the field of equipment maintenance and giant cranes
Is my field of work required in Canada?
Are there container and cargo trading companies that hire new immigrants with work experience?