+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Warsaw poland Visa office, pls get in here.

trendyx

Apr 9, 2019
Has anyone applied for a JR from this particular Visa office? What was the timeline and outcome? Thanks.

GR123

Star Member
Apr 27, 2020
Poland
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Has anyone applied for a JR from this particular Visa office? What was the timeline and outcome? Thanks.
@trendyx , What do you mean by JR?

I've submitted the application in Nov 2021, and still waiting for the outcome. :-(

trendyx

Apr 9, 2019
@trendyx , What do you mean by JR?

I've submitted the application in Nov 2021, and still waiting for the outcome. :-(
I re-applied for my study permit and in less than 10days, I got a negative decision from that visa office. Reason why I want to go for a judicial review, did u also apply for a judicial review?

GR123

Star Member
Apr 27, 2020
Poland
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
@trendyx ,
I didn't receive the decision yet. I guess, I have to wait till then. Right?

trendyx

Apr 9, 2019
Decision on what and what application did u submit? Are u waiting for a decision on your submitted application or u already have and want to take them to court which is what a JR means?

GR123

Star Member
Apr 27, 2020
Poland
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
@trendyx ,
To explain more in detail, I have submitted my work permit application on Nov-2021, and I am still waiting for the decision.

Jun 23, 2022
Any one who has applied for a LMIA exempt WP to CN Embassy in Warsaw? Have applied from Kazakhstan on May 1st along with the upfront Medical for all family, Missing Biometrics done on 10th May at VAC - No info since ....... .......