+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting passport from visa office in Ottawa (CPP-O)

icefish

Jun 22, 2012
Does anyone know how long it will take to get my passport back with re-entry visa? I am a full-time international student in Canada and have submitted my application on June 8 to Case Processing Pilot office in Ottawa ( CPP-O). I know Ottawa site is a new one to replace the visa office in Buffalo. However, they do not post processing time at this point. Anyone under the same situation, Please share your experience. I kind of worry about my trip in the near future. Thank you!

icefish

Jun 22, 2012
Hi Annakra,

I actually sent my passport to them just after you on June, 8th. Please keep you updated when you got your passport back. Thank you for sharing your information.

icefish

AnnaKra said:
I sent my passport to get a new re-entry visa on June, 6th.
Still no answer.

STURD

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Hi guys ,

we have along thread with the same topic, i would suggest u all to join there.

as of now june 21st applicants already have their passports back -estimated processing in 28 days + postal as of now. currently processing june 24th applicants .

again this is my experience after seeing numerous blogs and various other sources - pl dont quote me on this.

good luck

STURD

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
july 3rd applicants passport are out for delivery today

ddmirpuri

Jul 31, 2012
My application was received by CPP-O on August 10, I am tracking my return envelope and it has not left their office? Anyone has an updated timeline?

Thanks