+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for medical oct 2013 application

rips

Jun 13, 2011
Hello Friendz,
Pls help me, I applied under cook category on oct 28th,2013 and got AOR by dec 04,2013.
I been waiting for the medical from long time,
I emailed them but got reply that they will inform me whenever they need it,
All the October and November applicants got medical and some of them got PR as well.
I dont understand what should i do now?
Pls help me if possible,...
Thnks.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
rips said:
Hello Friendz,
Pls help me, I applied under cook category on oct 28th,2013 and got AOR by dec 04,2013.
I been waiting for the medical from long time,
I emailed them but got reply that they will inform me whenever they need it,
All the October and November applicants got medical and some of them got PR as well.
I dont understand what should i do now?
Pls help me if possible,...
Thnks.
1) Contact your MP and he may get some information
2) Did you requested for GCMS Note?
3) Did you contacted them through Phone?

Guys , Here I am thinking some different angle (I may be wrong)
what i observed from Forum and through my friends there are definitely some Quota for each NOC . Applicant with NOC started with 21 getting MR, PPRF in fast (if they are meeting all criteria compared to other NOC's), it's just my observation not sure

Thanks

rips

Jun 13, 2011
well,i observed same thing.
I called cic but they told they cant give any information regarding CEC, so i emailed CPP Ottawa office got reply:

Dear Sir/Madam

Our office confirms that your application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.
Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization at this moment.

If additional documents are needed an officer will contact you. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application ant that your contact information are up-to-date.

We appreciate your patience and keeping correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process request efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

Harry kim

Jun 27, 2014
I am still waiting for MR as well. I got an email on April 26. CIC requested a Letter of employment, and i re submitted on May 4th. I haven't received any response since then. They gave me a deadline by June 21. I am wondering when they will request me for MR. I really want this to be done asap.