+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CSQ

Jun 15, 2017
Hi

I have applied for CSQ in 2014 and i have the required points...and it is a family application...though i have the required points they are still not confirming my csq...they always ask for updates...i have been sending the updates...still they send me letter for "intention reject letters" ....i have invested alot..please help me to get the csq...

zaajoo

Feb 8, 2016
Hi

I have applied for CSQ in 2014 and i have the required points...and it is a family application...though i have the required points they are still not confirming my csq...they always ask for updates...i have been sending the updates...still they send me letter for "intention reject letters" ....i have invested alot..please help me to get the csq...
Follow the thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2014-applicants-not-yet-received-csq.500538/

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Hi

bro I am waiting >14 months. don't know what to do now? already submitted my EE profile with CRS 410.
Can i add my recent ielts score to my CSQ application?