+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting for caq reply and i am running out of time

affue patrick

Jul 4, 2018
Hello guys, please i really need your email, i am Patrick from Cameroon i applied for an under graduate program and i was accepted at Concordia University and school begins on the 4th of September. i applied for caq and it arrived Canada on the 21th June, i don't know how long it will take them to process my file since i am really running out of time and i still need to apply for a student permit please guys i need your guide lines on how to go about it. Can i send my documents to the embassy while waiting for the caq or i should just stay putted and wait until its out, please how do i go about it., thanks.

Rialatawa

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Hello guys, please i really need your email, i am Patrick from Cameroon i applied for an under graduate program and i was accepted at Concordia University and school begins on the 4th of September. i applied for caq and it arrived Canada on the 21th June, i don't know how long it will take them to process my file since i am really running out of time and i still need to apply for a student permit please guys i need your guide lines on how to go about it. Can i send my documents to the embassy while waiting for the caq or i should just stay putted and wait until its out, please how do i go about it., thanks.
Without CAQ uh are not allowed to submit ur fyl in embassy.. Generally CAQ takes abt 35-40days to get approved so uh have to wait.