+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for a pr card since June, AOR March

Beeakh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Update my status.

I just got my card this morning!

Sometimes it just doesnt show the progress and they shipped it to your house immediately.

Hang in there everyone! Cheer cheer!!!
Congratulations. What date did they say your card went under production?

casualpunx

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Congratulations. What date did they say your card went under production?
Around wednesday, weirdly they did not use the new picture i uploaded either. They used the old one that they rejected. Im confused but whatever really.

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Around wednesday, weirdly they did not use the new picture i uploaded either. They used the old one that they rejected. Im confused but whatever really.
Congratulations for pr card ! Do your gc key account changed to approved for pr card yet or not ? Or is it still say submitted ?

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Received my card after 3.5 months. They said there was error during production when i called in september after 3 months but still nothing done after that. I emailed to calgary VO (I am from Alberta), that was the only thing that helped me. I emailed them on 5th Oct they replied on 6th Oct and I received my card on 18th. Phone calls didnt help at all. Good luck to everyone.

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Has anyone been in the similar situation as me?

Aor around March

I got a credential email on 16 June and an ECOPR after submitting address and photo on 20 June and got rejected because of the facial area is too big/small.

Ever since then i haven't had any contact back from IRCC at all.

***however when i called IRCC today, it was lucky enough to get a kind and nice agent who was nice enough to update my pr card application status. I was informed that my application is in the production and I asked her that which batch are they processing and she said "April"****

My question is, does anyone know how long does it take for a card that is in the production to process and ship to our address?

Thanks in advance guys!
Did you take new photo that you submitted?