+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wage levels for NOC 00 to increase the likelyhood of getting 200 points

mYusuf

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Hi - For someone to seek 200 points for a NOC 00 job offer (CEO) by a new small incorporation, what is the impact of an actual wage on the decision. Should the wage be comparable to the province's median wage to increase the likelihood of getting 200 points OR since its a new business, can the lower side of that specific NOC 00 wage be viable for getting 200 points?

Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi - For someone to seek 200 points for a NOC 00 job offer (CEO) by a new small incorporation, what is the impact of an actual wage on the decision. Should the wage be comparable to the province's median wage to increase the likelihood of getting 200 points OR since its a new business, can the lower side of that specific NOC 00 wage be viable for getting 200 points?

Thank you
If you are creating a company to name yourself the CEO that’s not going to work. How may employees you have and proof of financials for at least a year will be needed to show that this is a valid job and an actual business not one created to obtain PR.

mYusuf

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for the reply.
The business is not to get PR but was created to manufacture these specific producs within Canada because of the strong quality compliance policies, which will aid in acceptance within and outside Canada.

I have invested my own equity and moving along in the market and intend to make good contribution to the economy.

As per the government policies that came up some months back, dual intent is now supported and valid, which is the reason I am exploring the PR option. And that is the reason I asked this question but I guess you went on a tangent to discourage without knowing all the facts.

Will be grateful if anyone may guide.

Regards

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Thank you
I assume you got an LMIA approved and then a closed work permit approved for the NOC 00 role. If so, then I think you should be able to claim the points and I'm not sure the wage matters.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the reply.
The business is not to get PR but was created to manufacture these specific producs within Canada because of the strong quality compliance policies, which will aid in acceptance within and outside Canada.

I have invested my own equity and moving along in the market and intend to make good contribution to the economy.

As per the government policies that came up some months back, dual intent is now supported and valid, which is the reason I am exploring the PR option. And that is the reason I asked this question but I guess you went on a tangent to discourage without knowing all the facts.

Will be grateful if anyone may guide.

Regards
We have seen people attempt to increase their scores for PR by creating a job for themselves at their own company. IRCC typically wants to see that you aren’t the only employee at this business especially if claiming to be a senior role and financial record proving this is an operating business.