+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Voluntary departure confirmation

Arunmoudgil

Sep 15, 2020
Hi Everyone
My wife is on visitor visa & she filled extension as she applied for inland sponsor Pr but she got voluntary departure confirmation form MM5021 there is no date mentioned for departure on it should she wait for her file no of Pr my consultant said this not voluntary departure order so you no need to worries any suggessions

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
That form doesn't seem to exist. Take a breath, learn the value of punctuation, and try to explain again what happened because I for one have no idea and I see that you've had no responses since Tuesday so no one else can understand what you're saying, either.

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
Hi Everyone
My wife is on visitor visa & she filled extension as she applied for inland sponsor Pr but she got voluntary departure confirmation form MM5021 there is no date mentioned for departure on it should she wait for her file no of Pr my consultant said this not voluntary departure order so you no need to worries any suggessions
It´s a voluntary departure form that your wife needs to present it to CBSA at the border when leaving... It means the visitor visa extension was not approved. Did your consultant applied for any other application to maintain your wife´s legal status in Canada? Even though it´s not an order (yet), it might be a good idea to leave and follow the PR process outland if she has no other legal status in Canada.

IMM 5021BVoluntary Departure – ConfirmationConfirmation by port of departure of voluntary departure from Canada. Copy for file.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/refugee-protection/refugee-protection-related-forms.html

Arunmoudgil

Sep 15, 2020
My consultant send a mail to iircc explain them that she applied for open work permit & Pr we r waiting for file no & also my consultant suggested my wife not to leave Canada as they r having explanations with itch.