+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

vistor

robertdel

Aug 4, 2020
i am holding canada and america tourist visa . can anyone help if i can came to canada .i don't have any family member there in canada .i will be staying in canada for 1 month approx and from there i will go to america for 10 days stay and then came back to india.
as of now only essential service people are allowed and my travel is non essential .can anyone help or suggest what can i do or if there is some agent or immigration people are here i am ready to pay also.
regards

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i am holding canada and america tourist visa . can anyone help if i can came to canada .i don't have any family member there in canada .i will be staying in canada for 1 month approx and from there i will go to america for 10 days stay and then came back to india.
as of now only essential service people are allowed and my travel is non essential .can anyone help or suggest what can i do or if there is some agent or immigration people are here i am ready to pay also.
regards
You are not allowed to travel to Canada at this time due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
yes i am aware of that but is there any way if i can travel
You would need to obtain written approval from IRCC in order to board a plane to fly to Canada. Based on the information you've provided previously, you do not meet any of the criteria to be approved for travel now. However if you want to try contacting IRCC, you can certainly try. See information below for the email address you can use to contact IRCC.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html

Reactions: robertdel

robertdel

Aug 4, 2020
You would need to obtain written approval from IRCC in order to board a plane to fly to Canada. Based on the information you've provided previously, you do not meet any of the criteria to be approved for travel now. However if you want to try contacting IRCC, you can certainly try. See information below for the email address you can use to contact IRCC.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html
boarding a plane is not a problem because i checked with few airlines they don't need this form.problem which i will face is only in canada when go immigration check.they only allow if its essential purpose.
can you check if something can be make to prove my trip for essential reason

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
boarding a plane is not a problem because i checked with few airlines they don't need this form.problem which i will face is only in canada when go immigration check.they only allow if its essential purpose.
can you check if something can be make to prove my trip for essential reason
You're wrong about that. Without written approval from IRCC or without meeting one of the exception criteria - it's almost certain you will be refused boarding by the airline. Airlines are checking with CBSA prior to boarding and we have seen lots of people on this forum turned away.

If you someone manage to make it to Canada without the appropriate approvals (which is extremely unlikely), then expect there's an extremely high chance CBSA will refuse you entry to Canada and you will need to return home on the next flight available.

I have already answered your last question. You need the authorization letter from IRCC to prove your trip is for essential reasons. That's the only option at this time. There is nothing else that will be accepted.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
regards
Yes. You can when the pandemic is over.
As others have replied, there is no non-essential travel allowed now. You cannot PAY someone to get into Canada.

Reactions: twoFour