+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vistor visa - reapply after refusal

jasmine_85

Jun 17, 2019
Hi everyone,

My husband has applied vistor visa with me and our daughter and after few days we got refusal as of 3 reasons-:
1. Travel purpose not satisfied
2. Ties not satisfied
3. Purpose not satisfied

We have submitted everything and mentioned the reasons. Later, my husband has reapplied the same with deep details without us and he got email for passport approval.

My in-laws are living with my sister-in-law in Edmonton and the problem is that my father-in-law is in serious condition and wants to see our daughter(7 months old).

So, I wants to apply again with my daughter but we are afraid that again we ll get refusal ? We are in dilemma and don’t understand that if I ll apply again, should I mention about my husband approval visa and in the form should I mention he ll accompanying me ?

Or should I not mention in the form that he is not accompanying me, so that we ll get visa ?

As we have genuine reason of my father-in-law’s medical condition and wanted to see his family asap.

Your reply is very helpful to us.

thanks in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Your husband most likely got approved because he applied on his own and could show strong ties to your country (e.g you and your child are in home country). You and your child can apply again but will need to address the reasons for refusal:

- Ties to country: show your strong ties so job, properties, family etc.
- Purpose: doctor’s notes, invitation letter (is your father-in-law PR, how long was visit, are you vacinnated)
- Additional information: funds, travel history

You can order GCMS notes to see the full reasons for refusal. They will know your husband has an approved visa because in your first refusal you applied together. Then he got approved.

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
Hello, when did your husband submitted his visitor visa application? Did he applied using NEW Ircc visitor visa portal or GC key account? And from where country?

jasmine_85

Jun 17, 2019
Thanks for your reply, for refusal we got email with letter attached. Previously, we have shown our property, job, travel history, funds and invitation letter but not mentioned cover letter of us and doctor letter of my father-in-law.

When my husband applied again so he mentioned everything means briefly explain the reasons of given refusals as well as his father’s doctor letter. So now me and my daughter would like to apply again and my in-laws are in super visa. My sister-in-law has PR and she is British citizen also.

I would like to ask again, when reapply our visa, should I mention about my husband’s visa approval and he is accompanying us ?

thanks in advance.

jasmine_85

Jun 17, 2019
Hello,

My husband has applied vistor visa with us on 5 th oct 2021 from Czech Republic, Europe and later we got refusal letter, so he applied again with the same GC key account but alone on 5th jan 2022 with deep details.

I would like to apply again with my daughter as I have already mentioned the reasons in the previous thread.

While reapplying, can I use the same GC key account ? If yes, can I mention about my husband’s approved visa in the cover letter and accompanying him in this trip ?

thanks in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So now that your husband has been approved, you and your child can’t say that you are visiting or reuniting with family as you are not considered immediate or extended family of your sister-in-law. Since your in-laws are in Canada as visitors then they can’t issue a letter of invitation. Your sister-in-law can. So now you need (not your husband) to show your strong ties - job, property. You need to state your previous refusal

You are in a dilemna because 1) if you say accompanying (given he was approved without you as accompanying), officers will know that he then got his permit by saying you were not accompanying. It actually might not help your application at all. 2) if you say non accompanying then you don’t have family to reunite with.

You need a letter of invitation from your sister-in-law along with doctor’s note to state why you need to visit immediately. Whether you say your husband is coming with you is up to you. Your cover letter needs to explain your 14 day quarantine plan as you have an infant who can’t be in contact with seriously ill people. So if your father-in-law is seriously ill you need separate accommodations for the quarantine period.

jasmine_85

Jun 17, 2019
Thanks for your reply, I would like to tell you that my father-in-law is suffering from prostate cancer and he is too old. My sister-in-law has given invitation letter and I am going visit them for 4 weeks.

I would like to know if I reapply can I use the same GC key account in which my husband has shown both of us ?

What ll be the best suggestions you can give us ? So that we don’t get any chance of refusal.

thanks in advance.